Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's Been a Good Day.

Reasons this day has been awesome:

1.  The weather.  Fall has come to my neck of the woods.  Cooler days and definitely cool nights.  Ahhh, so nice.

2.  I got most of the laundry done.  Just got to finish hanging up the rest of the clothes.

3.  Got a check in the mail for $91 from the big kids consignment sale.  (I am planning to go spend it tomorrow on some fabric to make the kids Christmas presents.  I will do a picture play-by-play on that.  :) )

4.  I took the kids to the park to ride their bikes and feed the ducks.  There are some huge, and I mean HUGE turtles in the creek, and they have amazingly long necks.

5.  Had a good supper, it's all cleaned up and now I'm sitting here blogging, while watching Iron Man 2 with my hubby.  Big sister and big brother are ready for bed and watching their own movie while baby boy is asleep in the couch beside me. :)

Yes, it has definitely been a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment